Introduction

Welcome to my Blog!



My name is Karen Edwards and I am a freelance photographer.



Photography is what I do and I love it.



There is nothing I won't have a go at shooting: weddings; children and family portraits; animals; products; food; gardens; factory floors; interiors; sport...I mean anything, as I said before this is what I do & love and I am always up for a challenge!



Please feel free to look through my blog to see some of the work I get up to! I also run a wordpress blog @ www.midlandsphotographers.blogspot.com



If you are looking for wedding photography please follow the pages link on the right hand side of the page to view some of the most recent weddings I have worked on as well as the packages I offer....any questions please contact me @ karene@bundunet.com or 082 441 7429



Many thanks



Karen E


Sunday, January 2, 2011

Just saying...

I got all excited about seeing some of my images up on the Africa Imagery site (www.africaimagery.com) so exploded out of bed, turned on the computer, all ready knowing how much work it is going to take to file through all my images...but no worries I have just got a 30 day trail of Light room 3 (which is just awesome for stupid people like me who can not tag or label their images properly!!!) Only to find out that today was my last trail day - Oh! NO!
So busy trying to get Light Room 3 back into my life...I live about 280kms round trip to the nearest city (and it is strange to be calling Pietermariztburg a city...but there you have it!!!) So called 'The Man' - Roger De la Harpe and as luck would have it he and his wife Pat did not seem to mind that I was in a total panic and calling them on a Sunday - they also work 7 days and 365 days of the year!!! I can get Light Room 3 off the web!  Phew!!!!! and it is cheaper than buying it in the shops...double phew!!!
Thank the Lord and all the mortals involved in making the World Wide Web...gotta love all of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment